-
November 10th, 2000, 06:45 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I am almost positive I should be dead by now even though I am only 12
On the day I was born the doctor droped me on my head and snaped my neck. They all thought I would die but I didn't. On my 2 birthday I got hit by a car going 55 mph and they should have been going only 20 mph. On my 3 birthday I went to disney world and got kidnapped but a cop found me with a bullet in my back right next to my back bone. when I was 5 I was beat up with chains and ropes and put in the hospital for 4 weeks. The day before my birthday when I was still 5 I got hit by two cars at the same time while I was crossing the street. At my 8th birthday party I was electricuted be putting a hair dryer in the sick with water while the hair dryer was pluged in. When I was ten I was helping fix our roof and I fell on a two storie house onto the road then got hit be a car. On my 11th birthday I was in a car acident and I was not wearing a seat belt and I went through our windsheid and the other cars windsheild. But yet I am Still alive ( thank GOD )
How it changed my life:
I don't do any of that any more
-
November 10th, 2000, 06:59 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
oh my gosh from hearing this i would think that you would be dead by now but thank goodness you're still here
You sound exactly like my son! He had things like this happen to him as often as you did and as serious (like getting hit by cars) I might not have believed you except he is a survivor of it too.
I am so sorry all this happened to you, try and be more careful though. Glad you ok. Danielle
I can't believe all of these things happened to you! I'm so glad you are okay! Thank you for sharing your experiences with us!
I ALMOST CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BUT I WILL... I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SO MANY THINGS CAN HAPPEN TO A PERSON
sounds to me that evil is trying to destroy you but god has something very important planned for you. that something has got to be extrodinary, maybe you will be the savior of mankind when the time comes...be careful and god bless you. although i believe he really has already. you will be on my mind for a long time so keep in touch and let us know how your doing.. you are gonna be real famous in the near future....
OH my gosh! That's insane! Thank God you're alright!
Be careful ok? And watch out for cars. --- /*ck*\
Wow, I didn't know all that could happen to one person and still be alive!!! Well, be careful. ~Saskia~
For crying out loud! What next! It definitly sounds like there is a spiritual attack on you. I would pray and maybe talk to a pastor. Love,
that is wild!!! i am so sorry for one that all that had to happen...but if all that happened to you and you are still here on earth then it is for a reason and feel blessed that GOD keeps changing his mind...
i'm sorry to say but i cant believe you. i mean what are the odds of ALL that happening to one person i need to know.
This is kinda hard to believe, but if all these things did happen Thank goodness you are still here. I don't know how any one can survive all these things. Do you still have all your body parts, or are you in a wheelchair or anything. SAP
This is amazing..you must be part cat to continue walking away from these things! "Someone" must have a real big plan for you and your life...
HAHA I FIND THAT HARD TO BELEIVE BUT VERY INTERESTING
Hope things get better. You must have a angel. Kennedy
wow you seem to be an acident waiting to happen arent ya. LOL, CrazyLacy*
wow i would never walk outside ony my b-day if i were you I am 13 and i have been in 5 car accidents. Never got hurt though. WHo beat you with chains?
I think you were given more than 9 lives...lol I'm just kidding. I'm sorry that all of this happened to you, but there must be a reason why you aren't dead yet...maybe one day you'll find out why.
Child someone is watching out for you don't ya think? Man that must be aweful always getting hurt. And I thought my life was bad? I have never seen anyone that had that much stuff happen to them in such a short amount of time. And the reason, in my opinion, that you are still here is that you were put on this earth by God for some reason that he is determined that you see through with! God bless you! lollipop
that person shouldn't make up lies because it doesn't sound true
That is the funniest story i have ever read. there is no way all that could have happened to you but you never know. oh my god i'm not laughing in your face about these horrible experiences but i do find them sooo untrue. god! your parents really were not paying attention to ya. you should disown them now! i'm glad you're still alive. buh bye email me: [email protected]
I DON'T THINK SO!!!
Dang kid,you got knocked da **** out, well thank goodness you are alive..... ..........amen......
If this is all true, two things are fact: One, you have an Angel of God watching over you, and Two, you must be a force that Evil is trying to destroy...there may be great things planned for you in the future. ~StarrKrosst
Where were your parents in all of this? Did they not care? Either way praise God your still here! Those things happening to you were just the work of the devil cause he knows God has an incredible plan for your life and you are a threat to the devil and he knows it. THAT'S THE HAND OF GOD! <><Beautiful Lilies<><
i dont really believe you
The least that you could have done was make it believable.
I think that you are alot like me...Accident Prone...LOL, J/K, I think that something is watching over you because God has something very important planned for you...I am also praying that nothing else happens to you...I believe you...love, seagoddess
sounds like you have had a tough life. you seem to be a lucky person and apparently God is not ready for you.
Dang! thank god!GREASY
-
November 10th, 2000, 07:10 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Kids with computers, on a message board...
what was scary, were the ages, of the children, on the Ouija Board threads...
-
November 11th, 2000, 12:11 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
*shakes head* do these parents not know what NET NANNY IS????? for gawd sakes its FREE *L*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
November 11th, 2000, 02:20 AM
#5
-
November 11th, 2000, 02:34 AM
#6
Inactive Member
-
November 11th, 2000, 11:15 AM
#7
Inactive Member
-
November 11th, 2000, 01:28 PM
#8
Inactive Member
-
November 11th, 2000, 06:47 PM
#9
-
November 12th, 2000, 04:21 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
i still think these parts were funny...
maybe you will be the savior of mankind
feel blessed that GOD keeps changing his mind...
you are still here on earth
Do you still have all your body parts
wow i would never walk outside ony my b-day if i were you
you must be a force that Evil is trying to destroy
apparently God is not ready for you.
these were mostly from kids..the whole forum was mostly young teens posting....
_______http://unsolvedmysteries.com/____
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks